You can make a safe, easy and quick donation online HERE
or on our JustGiving page www.justgiving.com/campaign/RBFCovid19Support
Email your Gift Aid Declaration
HMRC allow Gift Aid Declarations to be sent by email as long as they are in an approved form. An example is below and, please note that it must include your first name, surname, first line of your home address and postcode. Please send your email to email@example.com
Sample Gift Aid Declaration by Email
I, Joe Bloggs, whose home address is:
1 Acacia Avenue
- Please let us know if you change your name or home address.
- To maximise your tax giving, your Gift Aid declaration will be automatically backdated 4 years as permitted by the Gift Aid Scheme. If you have begun paying taxes more recently or would prefer not to backdate the declaration for any other reason, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the first instance.
- Please let us know if you no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains.
- You may cancel your declaration at any time by notifying us.
- Higher-rate taxpayers may claim further tax relief on donations made under the Gift Aid Scheme.
- Corporate donations and those made from Charitable Trusts or Foundations are not eligible for Gift Aid.